Sales AdvisorCustomer Services 13/03/2017
Working within Customer Services in either the Inbound or Outbound team.
Able plan & organise your workload and to be able to sell up to customers at all times.
Must have the ability to work under pressure within a call centre environment.
Full and Part time positions available.
Scope of the job:
- Drive sales volume and distribution through effective campaign management
- Working in a fast paced environment, ensure delivery of Primo Drinks operational objectives
- Be accountable for targeted campaigns and their success by driving specific sales campaigns and other target activities
- Provide a professional, welcoming, friendly and effective service to customers
- Manage first contact resolution by providing a proactive, sensitive and professional service for customer queries and complaints
- Develop and deliver outbound call plans, utilising selling skills to implement promotional sales activity that supports additional growth in revenue
- Bring campaigns and promotions to life for customers, through highlighting and up-selling current campaign activity offers
- Meet telesales metrics, such as call ready times and customer alignment targets
- Demonstrate motivation and resilience whilst following a sales process
- Effective time management, maintaining a balance between outbound calls and off line activity (including inbound calls when necessary)
- Conduct effective pre-call planning to establish customer details and proposed selling conversation
- Deploy effective questioning and listening techniques to profile and understand the needs of the customer, using that information to maximise sales through up selling by introducing new brands
- Take responsibility and accountability of performance towards personal and departmental objectives
- Deliver consistent scoring against call quality objectives
- Build strong relationships internally and externally, focusing on connectivity with aligned sales managers
- Through information obtained, ensure effective product matching to best meet the requirements of the customer
- Proven track record of achievement within a targeted environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in a sales, customer service or contact centre environment, ideally with a results and team working focus
- Experience of dealing with customers/consumers, always in a professional manner
- Proven ability to effectively self-manage a workload with changing priorities and deadlines
- Excellence in execution
- Act as an ambassador for Primo Drinks, ensuring effective engagement with our customers and key contacts
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to negotiate and ‘close the sale’ with customers
Delivery DriverWarehouse 17/03/2017
Delivers items by preparing, loading, unloading, operating, and cleaning a van.
Work 9am - 6pm, 5 days a week and WILL INCLUDE WEEKEND WORK. Immediate Start is available
Positions available at our Stoke and Yorkshire Depots
* Prepares van for operation by inspecting general condition; checking fluid levels and tire pressure; obtaining or scheduling required repairs; validating adherence to roadability standards.
* Always exceeds the customer’s expectations through high-level customer service – polite, well mannered, etc
* Helps Loads van by placing and securing items.
* Delivers items by identifying destinations; establishing route; operating the van; unloading items.
* Serves customers by understanding and resolving or forwarding complaints; adjusting orders.
* Obtains payment by accepting cash, cheques, and credit card payments.
* Participates in stock takes
* Well presented at all times
* Driving experience of Transit or similar vehicle is essential
* Must be over 25 for insurance purposes
* Must have a good physical fitness level as the position require heavy manual lifting
* Knowledge of the local area surrounding the depot would be an advantage
Data Entry Skills, Scheduling, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Deadline-Oriented, Travel, Acute Vision, Lifting, Selling to Customer Needs, Dependability